Human nature – 39 years has taught me that if you are not feeling lousy, you tend to do nothing. That said, if you want to be proactive and preventative, let me share with you my top recommendations for multivitamins:
- You get what you pay for! Cheaper usually equals poor absorption so keep that in mind.
- Inflammatory foods are the #1 cause of chronic health issues and healthcare costs in this country. Vitamin C, Vitamin D and fish oils are supplements that will all help. As always a good multiple B complex is needful. Anything after that you are getting condition specific and condition specific supplements are needed for a 30 days to 6 months for restoration.
- You the consumer have limited financial resources. Time and again, you will spend your $$$ on testing and have nothing left to pay for treatments. Feeling like crap? It might be allergies, hypersensitivities, digestive problems, joint pains, and your family practice doctor can’t find any cause. The short answer is 98% of the time the answer lies in your gut and your “gut brain” is ticked off and throwing off you head brain and immune system.
- Be knowledgeable about testing. The 3 best testing are saliva based, urine based and blood based. It’s important to get the right test. We use tests that are external labs and clinics. We do specific function tests in clinic that cost under $200. We also offer electrodermal screening test – which uses Voll or Acupuncture points and is effective in pointing the direction for the underlying condition. These look at electrical imbalances not chemical imbalances. ZYTO or Spectra vision – these tests run under 200. During the scan, subtle energetic impulses are introduced to your body through multiple input channels including the hand cradle. Your body will naturally respond to this communication and the ZYTO software records each response. Our symptom services run under $50 to point to your health problems.
- IV therapy requires a prescription and blood tests to ensure you are getting the right dosage but it is the MOST effective treatment for health restoration. The other advantage is IV nutrition is pharmaceutical grade supplements and there is no problem with truth in labeling. You are paying for guaranteed quality. Maybe you are better spending the $200 in IV therapy instead pooping out supplements – remember you may have the healthiest septic system in the country.
Just food for thought.