We have compiled a list of 10 New Year’s Resolutions to help 2018 be happier and healthier!
- Schedule “quiet time” and turn off your cell phone – enjoy peace and quiet.
- Incorporate exercise into daily activities, 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes helps clear your mind and you’ll also experience a reduction in back pain and other neuro-musculoskeletal symptoms.
- Take the stairs instead of elevators and escalators – a way to sneak in exercise.
- Read a new book every month – mental exercising literally keeps the muscles of the brain in good shape.
- Eat healthy and” eat the rainbow” – by adding fruits and vegetables to your diet. Calciferous vegetables like kale and broccoli are rich in calcium, which can help to decrease your risk of osteoarthritis.
- Eat dinner as a family – studies show a consistent association between family dinner frequency and academic performance.
- Stop wearing high heels – high heels actually alter the balanced position of your body and lead to many knee, foot, hip and back problems.
- Get adequate sleep each night – lack of sleep can result in fatigue, poor concentration and even illness – chiropractic care can help!
- Regular Chiropractic Care – research has shown that chiropractic adjustments reduce the stress hormone cortisol and boost the presence of infection-fighting antibodies in the body.
- Laugh! Research shows laughter can boost your immune system and who couldn’t use that kind of a boost!
The staff at AdvaCare Clinics wants to help you reach your goals for 2018. We can evaluate your needs and offer advice on how to reach an optimal level of health and wellness in a lasting way. Call today 952-835-6653 for an appointment.