The holiday season is in full swing – a joyful time that presents opportunity for connection with family and friends. However, the holidays can be stressful. Massage is the best tool to use against stress. Stress has a tendency to manifest itself in the shoulders, neck and lower back. We’ll combat the painful effects of stress and help your body and mind to relax. We’re here to help you find your comfort zone and are focused on giving you a retreat to rejuvenate.
Let our Professionals be your Guide
Whether you’re interested in a Swedish massage, Deep massage, Sports massage or trigger point massage, we can do it all. You may not know which type of massage you might need, we’ll help with that too. In fact, we can give you the results of a deep tissue massage without the side effects this type often brings.
Benefits of Massage
Besides stress-relief, there are several benefits of receiving regular massages, we’ve listed some below:
- Massage can help reduce pain from exercise.
- Massage can lower blood pressure.
- Massage can help cut down on painful migraines.
- Massage can increase circulation.
- Massage can keep your face looking healthy and younger.
- Massage can help relieve chronic soft tissue pain.
- Massage can decrease anxiety.
- Massage can lessen symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
- Massage can reduce fatigue and allow better sleep.
The best way to ensure you get the most out of you massages is to make regular appointments. Studies have shown that you can benefit from massage even in small doses. Until the end of the year, we are running a few specials to make massage available to everyone.