Injuries can and do happen when you least expect it. Even the most seasoned and conditioned athlete can be plagued with a Sudden Onset Injury that is at the least inconvenient and could be excruciatingly painful. The good news is that the human body was designed to operate without pain. A Skilled Chiropractor can often provide pain relief and care for individuals with a painful injury. Maintaining a Healthy Spine with Chiropractic Care is a smart way to prevent injuries from occurring in the first place. Seeking chiropractic care at AdvaCare Clinic to treat a painful Soft Tissue Injury can Relieve Pain and Reduce Recovery Time.
Treating Sudden Injuries with Chiropractic Care
With years of training on skeletal, muscular and nervous systems, Licensed Chiropractors are uniquely qualified to treat sudden onset injuries. Pain does not have to be your new normal. You can choose preventive care measures and utilize chiropractic adjustments to relieve numerous painful conditions.
Chiropractic Care is often very effective for treatment of:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Soft tissue injuries including pulled, torn or stiff muscles, strained tendons, sprained ligaments or nerve pain
Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Spine
An essential aspect of a healthy body is Maintaining a Healthy Spine. Back pain affects a whopping 80% to 90% of individuals at some time in their life. Regular visits to a Licensed Chiropractor at AdvaCare Clinics are a wonderful tool for spinal maintenance. The following list includes tips that you can use to maintain a healthy spine and reduce your chances of ending up with back pain.
- Chiropractic Care: regular visits to a skilled chiropractor helps to keep your spine in proper structural balance.
- Exercise: keeping your core muscles in shape provides support for your spine and helps to fend off extra body weight.
- Sleep: sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees reduces the pressure on your spine.
- Reaching, Bending and Carrying: use proper form by holding objects close to your body, bend your knees and lift with your legs and be very cautious when reaching for an item above shoulder height.
- Sitting: sit in proper ergonomic position without slouching. Have your knees at or above your hips, back straight and head up.
- Standing: try to stand with your knees slightly bent and one foot a little bit in front of the other.
Relieve Pain and Reduce Recovery Time
Chiropractic patients at AdvaCare Clinics may find significant relief for both chronic and sudden onset injuries. Our Licensed Chiropractors are highly trained in issues that involve the musculoskeletal system or nervous system. Regular chiropractic visits help to Maintain a Healthy Spine resulting in fewer injuries. When an injury does occur, Chiropractic Care can be a great source to Relieve Pain and Reduce Recovery Time.
Call AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions today at (952) 835-6653 to learn more about the benefits of Chiropractic Care.