Most American’s deal with stress on a regular basis. Whether it comes from a fast paced job, finances, a relationship, or lack of sleep, research has shown that nearly 77% of Americans experience physical symptoms caused by stress. If you are at a point in your life where you feel like excessive stress is not only making you less productive, but is also having an impact on your everyday life, it is time to take a step back and focus on your health. Advacare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions is a local medical facility dedicated to offering chiropractic stress relief services to the greater Edina, MN region.
The Broad Impact and Symptoms of Stress
Stress is a very unique condition that affects us. The same type of situation may stress one individual out, while another person may feel completely comfortable and not experience any stress at all. Stress can be found in a physical state as well as a mental or chemical state. Common symptoms caused by stress include:
- Fatigue – Feeling overly tired is the number one physical symptom of being stressed.
- Headaches – One of those afternoon headaches on the job can be caused by stress.
- Uneasy Stomach – That feeling you get when your stomach feels upset often comes from stress.
- Lack of Appetite – Losing your appetite after a long day or stressful situation can be caused by excessive stress.
- Anger – The number one psychological symptom of stress is anger.
- Nervousness – Stress from the preparation before a big test or presentation at work can cause individuals to feel anxious and nervous.
Handle Stress Better
Some individuals are able to handle stress better than others. At AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions, we offer chiropractic care designed to help manage your stress levels. A strong nervous system helps you manage stress because it controls nearly every part of your body. By allowing one of our licensed Chiropractors to perform spinal manipulations, our team can help pinpoint misalignments along your spine that may be negatively affecting your nervous system. Although we may not be able to completely remove a stressor from your life, our team is able to help calm you down and provide Edina stress relief!
Don’t let excessive physical and mental stress continue to negatively impact your everyday life. Instead, team up with one of our dedicated Chiropractors at AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions today! If you live in Edina, MN, give us a call at (952) 835-6653 to learn more about the impact stress can have on your body, and how we can help!