Have you been searching for a medical practice in the Minnesota area that can provide an integrative and multidisciplinary approach to healthcare? Perhaps you have recently suffered an injury (car accident or injury on the job) and would like to explore options for healing that include a medical approach as well as physical therapy, chiropractic care and/or acupuncture. AdvaCare leads the way in the Minnesota health care industry when it comes to integrative wellness solutions for all types of injuries and chronic health issues. Whether you have injuries from a car accident, were hurt on the job job, or suffer from chronic pain, our health care team will provide you with multiple treatment options tailored to your specific needs that will be effective, holistic and safe. AdvaCare Medical Clinic is an Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility that combines medical care, chiropractic care and physical therapy to help our clients achieve and exceed their wellness goals.
Offering Wide Range Of Treatment Options
AdvaCare Medical Clinics offers a unique approach to health care and treatment options for many common problems. Our current array of integrative treatment options include:
- Physical Therapy: Our physical therapy team helps manage issues such as fibromyalgia, auto accident injuries, chronic pain, soft tissue injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Chiropractic Care: Our licensed chiropractors have years of experience and extensive education which allows us to effectively treat the entire body.
- Non-Surgical Medical Procedures: If you are looking for a non-surgical medical approach to treat an injury or health condition, our team can help.
- Acupuncture: With a licensed acupuncturist onsite, we can help relieve pain (particularly effective for back pain, headaches and migraines).
- Laser Therapy: Another highly effective pain management strategy for many, our team can use laser therapy to improve your quality of life.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy can also help with headaches, back and neck pain and just all over tightness. AdvaCare has also has a certified massage therapist on-site as one treatment strategy.
- Other Preventive Care Solutions: One of the strengths of our integrative medical team is our ability to tailor a treatment plan to your exact needs. We can also offer preventative care solutions that can help you stay healthy and feeling good.
Call AdvaCare Clinics For An Appointment Today!
If you live in the Bloomington, MN area and are looking for a medical facility that can take a holistic approach to health care, give the team at AdvaCare Clinics a call at 1-952-835-6653 to make an appointment.