Way too often, individuals resort to medication to help them manage aches and pains. Although this is a temporary solution for chronic pain, it is not the best option for your health long term. If you live in Bloomington, MN and are looking to try a more holistic health approach to managing your pain, consider teaming up with AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions. Serving as a licensed Minnesota chiropractor, we have over 85 years of combined medical experience across our staff. Put down that pain medication and consider a new approach to your pain management.
Put Your Trust In Us
Chiropractic care is quickly gaining traction in the medical industry, with nearly 75,000 chiropractors across the United States. Figures point to a 15% growth in this industry over the next ten years. Although there are more providers available for you, it is important to team up with a staff that promotes wellness and offers diverse services along with chiropractic care. Choosing a Bloomington, MN chiropractic office can be tough with the many reputable providers around. AdvaCare Clinics sets itself apart by having an expert team from a very diverse background. No matter what type of pain you are dealing with, our team can come up with a plan involving chiropractic care and any other recommended services designed to help your long term health. Experiencing chronic pain on a daily basis is not only hard on your body, but it also wears on you mentally. That is why our staff will create a holistic wellness program centered around chiropractic care.
Common Conditions We Treat with Chiropractic
Although chiropractic care focuses on manipulations of the spine, it can help with a wide range of health conditions that you may be struggling with. A sample of these conditions include:
- Arthritis – Arthritis is not curable, however chiropractic care can help minimize the daily pain associated with this disorder.
- Sports Injuries – Our chiropractic services can help you have a quick recovery and can even help you work on your balance.
- Whiplash – Car injuries commonly cause whiplash. Our licensed chiropractors can provide the resources and therapy to get your body back to 100%.
- Pregnancy – Yes, chiropractic care can even help women when they are pregnant. Studies have found that chiropractic care during pregnancy can help shorten labor.
- Headaches – If you deal with headaches regularly, chiropractic services may be just what you need to try to reduce the pain experienced during a headache.
If you live in Bloomington, MN and are looking for a more holistic health approach to manage your pain, consider chiropractic services from AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions. Give us a call today at (952) 835-6653 to set up your first chiropractic appointment.