Did you just get back from a visit from your healthcare provider, and did they tell you that surgery is the best option for your chronic pain? Sometimes, surgery may truly be your only option to experiencing life pain free, but have you considered any alternatives? Well, if you live in Edina, MN, the experienced certified healthcare professionals at AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions may be able to help! Consider visiting our outpatient rehabilitation facility to see if physical therapy can be an alternative route to helping you get back to 100%. Using our team approach, our staff may be able to layout a holistic approach for you going forward, rather than you having to go under the knife. Don’t just take one medical professional’s word for it, talk to multiple because surgery is a big step, be sure you do your research and you are absolutely certain that you are taking the correct treatment path.
AdvaCare Medical Team
Our experienced medical staff has over 85 years of combined experience working with patients of all ages. Pain is tough to tackle because it can be coming from multiple areas of the body, and may need multiple techniques to have the pain reduced long term. By combining physical therapy, chiropractic care, massage and exercise, our wellness programs may be a great alternative to surgery for you. Each patient is different and needs a unique wellness plan. We take the time to diagnose your pain and refrain from relying too much on pain medications.
Common Conditions that Physical Therapy Can Help
- Arthritis – Even though you have been diagnosed with Arthritis, you do not have to live the rest of your life in pain. Our physical therapists can help you manage the pain.
- Car Accidents – Sudden impact like a car accident can cause significant pain and injury. Physical therapy has been a great option to help individuals get back on their feet after the accident.
- Sports Injuries – If you are an athlete, you are more than likely going to get hurt at one point in your career. Count on our staff to assist you with your injury so that you can get back on the field quickly to help your team.
- Fibromyalgia – Another chronic condition that works well with physical therapy.
- Shoulder Issues – Let our staff focus on physical therapy treatments designed specifically for shoulder injuries.
- Disc Pain – Pain with your discs can cause extreme pain. Before you decide on surgery, try out physical therapy to see if it can help!
- Spinal Rehab – The spine is one of the most important parts of the body. Take great care of your spine by committing to physical therapy today!
Don’t make a hasty decision you might regret, if you live in Edina, MN and have recently been told that you need surgery, consider getting a second opinion with AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions. Give us a call today at (952) 835-6653 to learn more about our physical therapy services.