Are you dealing with chronic lower back pain? For those individuals that have never experienced back pain, dealing with this pain on a regular basis can become unbearable at times. You do not realize how much of your back is used every day until your lower back is in pain. Each time you bend down, stand up, walk, run, or even sit, you are using back muscles. If you live in Richfield, MN and you are looking to partner with a medical facility focused on a holistic approach, look no further than AdvaCare Clinics Advanced Healthcare Solutions. Our experienced medical staff are ready to help you achieve back pain relief so that you can get back to living a pain free lifestyle!
Reasons You May Have Back Pain:
- Sports Injuries – Playing sports for many years can cause back issues progressively. You may not begin experiencing the back pain until after you stop playing sports.
- Unsupervised Exercise – Especially regarding weight lifting, back pain is a common theme for individuals that lack proper technique during their exercise routine.
- Being Overweight – Carrying excess weight can slowly cause back pain because of the extra pressure the back is dealing with.
- Poor Posture – We are taught from childhood that posture is important. Over time, improper posture can cause significant lower back pain.
- Herniated Disk – If you determine that you have a herniated disk, back pain often coincides.
- Scoliosis – Overtime, scoliosis can cause chronic lower back pain.
Non-Surgical Approach for Back Pain Management
Surgery does not always have to be the option. Our dedicated medical professionals provide chiropractic services that are designed to help manage chronic lower back pain. Through natural approaches with medicine, the chiropractors on staff can pinpoint the pain in your back and focus on providing an effective treatment plan to get you back to full strength. Sure, pain medication may help with the pain temporarily, but it is not going to provide any long term solutions for reducing pain in your lower back. Through chiropractic manipulation, aligning your spine and properly spacing the weight on your back has been found to help reduce and eliminate back pain for the long haul.
Pain Management Specialists Richfield MN
You do not have to live with chronic lower back pain for the rest of your life. If you live in Richfield, MN, put your faith in our dedicated staff at AdvaCare Clinics’ Advanced Healthcare Solutions! Give us a call today at (952) 835-6653 to learn more about our chiropractic services designed to provide you with lower back pain relief.